OUR SERVICE OFFERING
Providing South African employers of all sizes, with peace of mind through solutions to deal with staff issues in the workplace through a team of highly qualified legal practitioners.
Our services include:
- Ensure policy compliance with Labour Legislation and other relevant legislation;
- Ensure contract compliance with Labour Legislation and other relevant legislation;
- Develop a Disciplinary code, table of offenses (disciplinary and grievance procedure);
- Industrial Relations education, guidance, support and assistance for Line Management;
- Telephonic and E-mail assistance/support related to Industrial Relations queries;
- Chairing of Disciplinary/ Appeal and Grievance Hearings and all documentation related thereto;
- Facilitating Poor Work Performance Inquiries and all documentation related thereto;
- Facilitating Ill Health Incapacity Inquiries and all documentation related thereto;
- Formulating and drafting of disciplinary and/or poor work performance charges, notices, warnings and/or ultimatums;
- Retrenchments and all documentation related thereto;
- Strike Attendances and Strike Handling and all documentation related thereto;
- Wage and other Trade Union or Individual Employee Negotiations;
- Consultations and advice regarding legislation related to employment law including but not limited to the following:
- Labour Relations Act;
- Labour Relations Amendment Act;
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act;
- Basic Conditions of Employment Amendment Act;
- Employment Service Act;
- Sectoral Determinations;
- Bargaining Council Main Collective Agreements;
- Codes of Good Practice.
How does it work…
- The Industrial Relations needs of every prospective client are different and various factors such as the nature and size of the business, industry or sector within which the business operates and number of employees employed by the business, needs to be evaluated in order to provide each prospective client with a cost effective service offering. A prospective client can contact Strata-g and request an obligation free consultation.
- Following the consultation held, Strata-g will submit a formal proposal to the prospective client for consideration.
- Upon accepting the proposal, the client will be presented with a Service Level Agreement (SLA) for signature, which will govern the relationship between Strata-g and the Client.
- The SLA will commence with effect as from the date agreed upon and shall remain effective for a period of 12 (twelve) months.
- Upon receipt of the signed SLA, Strata-g shall process an invoice for the payment of the monthly retainer fee.
- The monthly retainer payable by the Client to Strata-G shall be due and payable in advance via electronic transfer on or before the last day of every month. Cheque payments will not be acceptable. Should the Client owe Strata -G any monies for additional services rendered over and above the normal retainer fee or any monies in respect of disbursements, such monies will be payable immediately upon receipt of an invoice for same.
- Strata-G shall honour its obligations in terms of the SLA, whilst ensuring clients are treated fairly and professionally at every point of contact. Clients will be provided with a breakdown of all services rendered within a particular month on a monthly basis.
- Strata-G will assign a dedicated team of professionals to serve the needs of the client and will endeavour to resolve any complaints quickly, professional and without any undue interruption to service delivery. The team will be introduced to the client within 72 hours of Strata-g having received the signed SLA.
- Our dedicated team of specialists will visit you on a regular basis, and will always be your first point of contact, given that they are considered to be the best source of information and help when you have any questions or queries.
- Should you wish to schedule a hearing, inquiry and/or any other meeting you are requested to contact our offices directly on number 011 462 5408 and an appointment will be arranged to take place within 72 hours.
- Expected turnaround times for services rendered by Strata-G to its clients are guaranteed and agreed to upfront.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the SLA, Strata-G guarantees the procedural fairness of all disciplinary hearings and incapacity inquiries conducted by Strata-G in the performance of the service.