OUR SERVICE OFFERING
OUTSOURCED PAYROLL SERVICES
Strata-g provides payroll outsourced solutions for company’s alleviating the administrative burden of payroll management and administration, whilst still remaining cost effective. We focus on efficiency and professional services.
With SARS and Labour legislation changing frequently, you can now be assured that we are up to date with all legislative requirements and that your company will be fully compliant.
- Cost effective and efficient payroll services;
- Reduced operating costs;
- Free up internal resources for other purposes;
- Saving in labour, training, stationery and other consumable related costs and there would be no need to employ permanent staff to carry out these functions;
- Saving on software licencing fees and upgrading cost;
- Guaranteed compliance to SARS Legislation;
- Advice on Salary structuring;
- Guaranteed confidentiality;
- Electronic access to payslips, leave management and performance management modules;
- Ongoing backup support.
Strata-g offers the following Services:
- Monthly Salary processing and validations
- Capturing all your payroll input (commission, overtime, bonuses, retirement funds etc.)
- Updates an maintain all employees personal details
- Loan management
- Process leave taken and keep record of all leave balances
- Provide electronic transfer file to client to upload onto their banking platform as well as all reports required to verify final salaries to be transferred.
- Standard payroll report will be forwarded to in electronic format to the client.
- Detailed report of all third party payments will be provided in order for the client to make payment directly.
- Provide reconciled reports for statutory payments: PAYE, UIF and SDL to be submitted on SARS E-Filling.
- Submission of EMP201 via SARS E-filling
- Reconciling and submit your SARS Year end & EMP501 (annual and bi-annual return) via Easyfile
- IRP5 and IT3A document for each of the employees
- Monthly electronic submission of UIF report to the Department of Labour
- Reconcile and submit your Annual Return of Earnings to the Workman’s Compensation
- Package structuring
- Printing of confidential payslip on secure payslip paper or can be emailed to clients office in PDF format
- Manage and administer garnishee orders
- Record keeping of Performance reviews and disciplinary records
- Package Structuring
How does it work…
- The Outsourcing of Payroll needs of every prospective client are different and various factors needs to be taken into consideration such as the nature and the size of the business, industry or the sector which the business operates, number of employees, pay frequencies, Employee Income Structures, Travel Benefits and other employee benefits, Bargaining Councils and other Deduction Transactions, needs to be evaluated in order to provide each prospective client with a cost effective service offering.
- Following the consultation held, Strata-g will submit a formal proposal to the prospective client for consideration.
- Upon accepting the proposal, the client will be presented with a Service Level Agreement (SLA) for signature, which will govern the relationship between Strata-g and the Client.
- The SLA will commence with effect as from the date agreed upon and shall remain effective for a period of 12 (twelve) months.
- Upon receipt of the signed SLA, Strata-g will then begin the procedure by retrieving all the relevant information required in order to be equipped to process client’s payroll, as per the agreed period.
- All input documents need to be prepared three to five days prior to the pay date on which the client prefers to release salaries. This will give the Client and Stata-g time to amend any changes before the effective payment date.
- The Client will be invoiced at the end of every month as per the agreed SLA and payment will be due and payable within 7 days, upon receipt of invoice. Should the Client owe Strata-g any monies for additional services rendered over and above the normal fee will be payable immediately upon receipt of an invoice.
- Strata-G shall honour its obligations in terms of the SLA, whilst ensuring clients are treated fairly and professionally at every point of contact.
- Strata-g will assign a dedicated Payroll Consultant or Administrator to serve the needs of the client.
- Strata-g will ensure that your company is compliant with all the relevant South-African labour legislation which affects your payroll, as well as the Income Tax Act
- All information provided by the client will be protected and backed up on a regular basis in a secured location