SUMMARY OF OUR SERVICES
How does it work…
- Upon signature of the agreement, the client receives an introduction letter welcomng them and introducing the team;
- We conduct a full audit to establish what the client has in place and to achieve a better understanding of their business and how they operate;
- We then provide a recommendation with suggested changes to improve efficiencies, reduce costs or increase output;
- We communicate all changes to the necessary channels to ensure that the changes are properly implemented;
- For Employment Equity, Skills, Development and BBBEE services, we meet monthly and complete milestones as set out in the project plan.
- For disciplinary matters, the client would contact one of the allocated Attorneys for advice, he/she will then assist with the investigation and necessary drafting. The client would contact our offices to schedule an appointment for which another Attorneys would attend the matter to chair. The summary judgement is then sent to the HR contact person to distribute to the parties involved.
- For litigation matters, a set down must be sent by the client to the Attorney with an instruction to proceed. An appointment is then set up to discuss the way forward and for preparation of witnesses.
- Telephonic advice is unlimited and included in the retainer cost. Strata-g’s offices are open 5 days per week, however our Attorneys are available for telephonic assistance 7 days per week.