OUR SERVICE OFFERING
CLAIM TAX INCENTIVES FOR R80,000 – R120,000 PER LEARNER
Service SETA DISCRETIONARY GRANT WINDOW OPEN NOW UNTIL 29 DECEMBER 2017
The Skills Development Funding Window is now open to ALL companies for Learnerships, Skills progammes, Bursaries, Internships, ABET and Recognition of Prior Learning
To apply, kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively on 011-462-5408
Assisting employers in increasing their BBBEE rating by improving staff productivity through various skills development strategies as well as government funding and tax incentives.
Our services include:
- InterSETA transfers;
- Assist with registration of internships;
- Review internship contracts
- Guidance with regards to BEE/ ETI implications of internships;
- Assume the duties of the Skills Development Facilitator and registration thereof on behalf of the business;
- Appointment & Selection of the Training Committee
- Facilitation & Training of the Training Committee Meetings
- Facilitation of any conflict relating to Skills Development;
- Involvement and evaluation of the Skills Plan and Annual Training Report prior to submission done by the SETA’s in terms of the business;
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Training Report and Work place Skills Plan;
- Application of Discretionary Grants;
- Assistance with claims for repayments by the SETA’s;
- Advice on training candidates and accredited training for the business;
- Updates regarding changes to BBBEE legislation (directly relating to skills development, internships and ETI)
How does it work…
- The Skills Development needs of every prospective client are different and various factors such as the nature and size of the business, industry or sector within which the business operates and number of employees employed by the business, needs to be evaluated in order to provide each prospective client with a cost effective service offering. A prospective client can contact Strata-g and request an obligation free consultation.
- Following the consultation held, Strata-g will submit a formal proposal to the prospective client for consideration.
- Upon accepting the proposal, the client will be presented with a Service Level Agreement (SLA) for signature, which will govern the relationship between Strata-g and the Client.
- The SLA will commence with effect as from the date agreed upon and shall remain effective for a period of 12 (twelve) months.
- Upon receipt of the signed SLA, Strata-g shall process an invoice for the payment of the monthly retainer fee.
- Strata-g assign a dedicated primary and secondary Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) to meet the needs of the client by administering learning interventions, conducting research to gather and provide information and ensure that things run smoothly, amongst:
- Educating and training the client on all Skills Development regulations, and related legislation;
- Co-ordinating and sourcing accredited training providers for internal and external, formal and informal learning programs as well as accredited learnerships, apprenticeships and bursaries;
- Acting as the intermediary between the client and the Seta, and Seta and the client, i.e. communicating Seta initiatives, grants and benefits;
- Identifying and understanding the scarce skills and registered pivotal programs for the Setas;
- Retrieving application criteria for discretionary grants for relevant Seta
- Our dedicated SDF will visit you on a monthly basis and provide you with a detailed Status Report that will keep you updated on your current position, progress and completed milestones as set out in the project plan for your Skills Development Plan.
- We will always be your first point of contact, given that we are considered to be the best source of information and help when you have any questions or queries.
- Expected and timeous turnaround times for services rendered by Strata-G to its clients are guaranteed and agreed to upfront.